top of page

If you are an American citizen and you want your foreign fiancé to travel to the US to marry you and live in the U.S., you must file the Petition for Alien Fiancé in the US. A fiancé is a person who is engaged or contracted to be married. Marriage must be legally possible according to the laws of the state in the US where the marriage will take place. In general, the two people must have met in person within the last 2 years, but the Department of Security’s US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants some exceptions to this requirement


Contact B&R Law Group now for a free consultation so we can assess your case and determine if you are eligible to obtain permanent resident status.

bottom of page